Sanuw Law Office treats family law practice with the utmost care. We understand the emotional component when providing legal advice in family disputes, so we work hard to reach amicable settlements in the best interests of our clients before resorting to litigation. Below are a few of our practice areas.
- Allocation of Parenting Responsibilities and Significant Decision-Making (Formerly "Child Custody")
- Allocation of Parenting Time (Formerly "Visitation")
- Parenting Plan
- Joint-parenting Agreements
- Child Support: Learn How much you should pay, or receive.
- Enforcement Actions
- Orders of Protection
- Maintenance (Alimony): Learn How much maintenance, or alimony you should pay or receive.
- Post-Decree Modifications
- Pre-Marital (Prenuptial) Agreements
- Marital Settlement Agreements
- Property Division